Part Time Event Assistant (Dallas, TX)
Do you love to party? Do you need a creative outlet? Are you passionate about the details? Lushra is a growing company seeking a motivated, creative person to join our team on a part time basis. Main responsibilities will be surrounding the creation of our Insta-worthy balloon installations. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, work well in teams, demonstrate good time management, have good communication skills, and be capable of following written and verbal instructions.
Provide event set-up support to Event Project Managers in the form of preparing and executing balloon installations & various event styling details. This job is on an as-need basis depending on booked events. Majority of event assistant hours will be on the weekend, however flexibility throughout the week is a plus.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Must be at least 18 years of age + must possess a valid Texas driver’s license.
- Must be willing to work weekends.
- Ability to successfully handle and prioritize multiple tasks required.
- Creative eye: must be able to create a unique experience and have creative ability to pitch new ideas.
- Ability to work well with others a must.
- Excellence communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with supervisor, co-workers and patrons necessary.
- Must be able to follow basic instructions.
- Ability to work outside the normal business day/week as demanded by events and programs.
Rate of pay: $10/hr (15-20 hours per week)